Excel & VBA Programming Services
Would you like an Excel spreadsheet developed specifically for your business?
MSA develops custom business reports and analysis models using Microsoft Excel™ including:
- Financial reports from Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage Accpac) or any standard accounting package
- Slow moving inventory analyses
- Suggested reorder lists
- Executive dashboards
- Department profit and loss statements
- Business key performance indicator (KPI) reports
- Finding possible duplicate incoming invoices across vendors
- Monthly sales by customer with budget comparisons
- Sales forecast and orders received analysis
- Payroll analysis
- Macros (VBA) to automate repetitive tasks
- Sales calls analysis
- Automated daily flash reports emailing system
- Convert Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) incoming orders to Accpac Order Entry
- Convert outgoing invoices to Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) for external customers
If your requirements are simple or complex the specialist knowledge of Microsoft Excel™ at MSA can be applied to create a cost effective result with great cost-benefit for you.
Contact us today for a no obligation discussion on how we can help with your business.
MSA applies more than accounting systems knowledge to your business. In addition to normal statutory accounting requirements MSA can develop digital dashboards, KPI reports and sophisticated performance tracking to provide incredibly useful and relevant management accounting models.
MSA can integrate complex budgeting and cash flow forecasting and provide very detailed management reports or high level KPI warning systems.
- Integrating Excel with databases including Microsoft SQL Server
- Linking multiple sheets and importing files with input from external users
- Integrating Excel with financial applications such as Accpac and MYOB
- Macros and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Programming
- User-defined functions (UDF) to carry out complex tasks in a single cell
- Advanced formulas adapted to take advantage of new Excel 2010 functions
- Simple one-click buttons that accelerate complex tasks and avoid user error
- Configuring lists that can be filtered and sorted by the user
- Data validation and drop-down lists
- Protection to prevent unauthorised or accidental changes to specific cells
- Advanced graphical analyses
- Build in self auditing controls to ensure workbooks deliver correct results.